With the introduction of computers in the modern world, the antivirus software also made a positive entry to protect computers from viruses. In addition to viruses, the software also protect computers from malware, malicious Browser Helper Objects (BHOs), key loggers, Trojan horses, root kits, worms, fraud tools, adware, malicious LSPs, and spyware. Let us find the top five anti viruses for both the slow and fast systems with the Windows 10 operating system.
Top 5 Antivirus for Windows 10 Ratings(Slow PC)
Windows Antivirus Ratings for Faster System
Best 5 Antivirus for Windows 10 Reviews (for Slower PC)
- Norton Antivirus:
- First of all, it will completely check all the files before they enter your system whether through the online platform or you install them manually.
- Since the Norton AV has been in the field of computers from the launch of first Windows, so the trust factor rises due to the utility and experience of the manufacturers.
- It can easily detect foreign elements on your system and will remove it in no time.
- The scanning process is easy and fast.
- It also detects the code bugs with the potential to harm your system.
- It takes a bit more space on your system but the services it provides are more worthwhile than this disadvantage.
- Avira Antivirus
Avira antivirus is one of the good options to protect your system even when you are using an old system or a system with a low configuration like the RAM, Processor or the Hard Disk. Avira antivirus is beneficial in many ways and it also offers a good compatibility with the Windows 10. So you can easily install and use it on the Windows 10. Let us deeply analyze the pros and cons of Avira antivirus.
- First, it provides protection from viruses, worms and Trojans. It also helps to detect threatening foreign elements apart from viruses.
- In case of suspicious codes, it will notify you.
- It is very easy to use-you can easily enable and disable the Avira antivirus.
- One important feature is that it requires only a little memory space. That is why it is beneficial to slow PCs.
- It offers a relatively fast scanning process that will help you to save some time.
- It will scan the incoming and outgoing mails and stop the entry of unknown suspicious web sites on your browser.
- It will notify you from any harmful malicious web site before you enter to that site.
- It can be quickly installed within a few minutes time.
- A few times, it detects application files as viruses.
- AVG Antivirus:
AVG antivirus is yet another cool option if you are using a system with a low configuration. It has also a very good and smooth compatibility with the Windows 10. The best thing is that if you are already using AVG antivirus, it will be automatically updated after the installation of the Windows 10.
The manufacturers of the AVG antivirus have also paid a great attention to provide all the possible features to run the Windows 10 smoothly and compatibly with the AVG antivirus. Let us see the positives and negatives of the AVG antivirus.
- It can be easily installed and it is very easy to use.
- You can schedule an auto update which will update the version with the passage of time.
- It can be integrated with Mozilla Firefox, thus making you’re online browsing safer and secure than ever.
- It works really fast to scan the viruses and other malicious elements.
- It requires a little space on your Hard Disk.
- Resident option does not slow down the performance and overall speed of the system, thus making it the best option for slow systems.
- It scans incoming and outgoing mails.
- It sometimes detects the exe files as virus.
- Avast Antivirus:
Viruses and foreign elements are a constant threat to your computer and if you use some kind of a heavy antivirus with your low configured or older system while you are using Windows 10, the speed of your system would further decrease, thus creating all kinds of mess for you. You will feel helpless in the middle of your important school assignment, project or a business presentation.
Avast antivirus is compatible with the Windows 10 and on the other hand, it does not slows down the speed of the system. In my opinion, Avast antivirus is one the best options available to protect your system from foreign elements. Let us cast a cursory glance at its advantages and disadvantages.
- First of all, it has anti spyware component that is approved by the West Coast Labs. It is helpful in certification, testing and use.
- It has a real fast scanning process which scans all the files and documents of your system within minutes.
- It is equipped with real time shieldswhich help to protect your system from any foreign elements and viruses.
- It also reduces the scanning time because it scans only the files that were not previously scanned.
- Sometimes, it detects the files as viruses that are not actually viruses.
- SmadAv Antivirus:
SmadAv antivirus is yet another good option for you if you are using a Windows 10 operating system. It does not decrease the speed of the system so you can easily use it with a low configured system or an older system. Let us discuss its advantages and disadvantages.
- It can be installed very quickly and easily.
- It is very easy to operate the SmadAv antivirus.
- The scanning process is very fast.
- It has a very high level of virus detection.
- Sometimes, it detects the normal files as viruses but this happens only a few times so not a big issue.
Top 5 Windows 10 antivirus Software for faster pc:
On the other hand, if you have a really good operating system and you can afford a heavy antivirus, there are several options in that respect. Let us see what kind of anti viruses we find in that context.
- Kaspersky Antivirus:
First, this antivirus had some compatibility issues with the Windows 10 but now it is fully compatible with the Windows 10 but you must use a good operating system while using Kaspersky antivirus.
- You can use the auto schedule option with the Kaspersky antivirus.
- It has resume option so you don’t need to restart it from the initial point.
- It is equipped with the password protection.
- It also detects malwares.
- It takes time to install the Kaspersky antivirus.
- It reduces the speed of the system.
- ANSAV Antivirus:
ANSAV antivirus is a free antivirus designed for the better protection of your system. It has a good compatibility with the Windows 10.
- It is easy to use and install.
- It offers protection of your system from all kinds of foreign elements like viruses, malicious elements etc.
- It provides a fast scanning process.
- It often combines the corrupt files with the viruses.
- PCMAV Antivirus
This antivirus possesses a great compatibility with the Windows 10. Let us find its pros and cons.
- First of all, it removes the viruses without damaging the files.
- It has an automatic update option.
- It is able to find both the ‘local’ and ‘foreign’ harmful elements.
- It is easy to manage and use PCMAV antivirus
- It takes a bit time during initial loading.
- It also reduces the speed of the system so it must be used with a fast or highly configured system
- McAfee Antivirus:
According to the ratings, it is one of the highest ranked antiviruses. It is considered very useful to protect a system against viruses and other foreign elements. It has also a good compatibility with the Windows 10. Let us discuss its benefits and deficiencies in detail.
- First, the manufacturers provide the updates regularly so you don’t need to worry about your antivirus becoming outdated.
- It provides sound and safe security against malicious codes and viruses.
- It is cheap as compared to other anti viruses.
- It is easy to use and manage.
- It consumes a large amount of memory and also slows down the overall performance and speed of the system.
- It takes a bit more time to scan than other anti viruses.
- BitDefender Antivirus Plus:
It is one of the best anti viruses around the computer systems. It is an award winning friendly antivirus. It has a great compatibility with the Windows 10. Let us find out the advantages and disadvantages of using the Bit Defender Antivirus Plus.
- First of all, Bit Defender Antivirus Plus helps to protect your system from viruses, spyware, phishing scams, andother similar elements.
- It has an efficient system to remove viruses without damaging the files on your system.
- The installation and the use of Bit Defender Antivirus Plus are very easy and convenient.
- It can be updated regularly to protect your system from new kind of viruses and other harmful elements.
- It requires a good amount of space on the Hard Disk.