With a few simple steps and a little setting editing you can have a lot more Dropbox free space on your account without needing to delete or alter major file. There are a few steps and way to do the same from 5 GB to all the way to 50 GB.
4 Ways to Get More Dropbox free Space
Just follow one of these steps and increase free dropbox space.
- Firstly get rid of all the data from Dropbox and uninstall it.
- Click the link below to install the application, do not press open when it completes, press done
- Extract the zip file from the link after downloading
- Restart the device and log into Dropbox with your account
- Check your Email, there would be a message about 50 GB space in your Dropbox file, follow the procedure by clicking on that link, enjoy
- You can get space through Google Ad words
- If you have a Godaddy or Dreamhost account they offer free credit of Ad words
- Use the credits and create a Google ad with keywords such as free storage, online backup, Dropbox free space
- You can put in a cost per click ad to get better return but you will have to wait longer
- Use these credits in the Dropbox account to get more space
- By clicking the “Get Started” tab you can earn 250 MB space
- Link up all your social media accounts to Dropbox, this can get you up to 800 MB space
- By the way of referring friends you can gain additional 250 MB for every referral
- Share the reference link you got on Facebook or Twitter
- Try linking a .edu account to your profile
- Participate in any Dropbox events if they are conducted
- Make sure both your device and computer are on, the files shared will be stored on either of the above
- Download Bit Torrent Sync and assign the Dropbox folder as my syncing folder
- Bit Torrent syncs unlimited files to Dropbox account, hence any kind of alteration to one device will automatically entail the other device to do the same
- Thus when one logs onto the computer he can access the Dropbox file with unlimited storage without having the restriction of having limited storage
Hence with the help of a few hacks and a little bit of your account settings and customization you can create more Dropbox space free in your account free of cost.