Download the removal tool from here. Sometimes Norton products could be damaged by a virus or by installing a bad program, when it could show some error to uninstall the program via windows control panel. In that case norton removal tool is a great support to delete the norton product. With this software you can completely uninstall and remove any product of Norton or Symantec very easily without any headache.
You can download Norton Removal Tool from the Norton support site, or you can simply download from link below.
*Note: If you are using Windows 98 or ME, you should download this version below.
Click tweet or like to unlock download link…
One thing you should keep in mind that this tool will not ask you to write down which product actually you want to uninstall. That’s why it’s good if you make a backup of your files or documents related to Norton before you go ahead.
It’s really very easy to use norton removal software.
- After downloading the Norton Removal Tool, Just open it.
- Follow the on screen instructions to uninstall a Norton product.
- Restart the computer after the uninstalling progress complete.
You can use Norton Removal uninstaller to delete all Norton 2003 and later products, Norton System Works 12.0 and Norton 360. Even after, here is a list of products which could be uninstalled by Norton Removal Tool.
- Norton Anti-Virus
- Norton Anti-Spam
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Password Manager
- Norton Personal Firewall
- Norton Ghost
- Norton 360
- Norton Security Suite/ Business Suite
- Norton Go Back 3.1 through 4.2
- Norton System Works 2003 through 2009
- Norton Save and Restore 1.0 and 2.0
- Norton Add-on Pack 1.0 – 4.0
- Norton Confidential Online 2007
- Norton Safe Web 3.2
- Norton Safety Minder 1.0
*Note: If you are using PCAnywhere or WinFax, make sure that you uninstall it with add/remove programs before using Norton Removal Tool.