Do you want to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium from your computer? Even if there is many solid ways to do it, why not go for an easy and simple one!
This is how you can uninstall trend micro titanium easily.
- First of all you have to open the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit.
If you are using Win XP, Vista or 7:
- Go to ‘Start’ then ‘All programs’ – find the folder named ‘Trend Micro Titanium (version) – Open that and you will find ‘Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit’ there. Just click to open it.
If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1:
- Open charms by floating the mouse pointer on the upper right corner of the display or just simply press the Windows key + C
- Click on ‘Search’ and write “Trend” in the search box.
- You will see ‘Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit’ in left side. Just click to open it.
*Note: Somehow if you cannot find the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit in any operating system, you can download it from here.
- After you open the toolkit, it might show you a user account control window. Just click ‘Yes’ in that.
- In the next window, you will see 5 tabs in it. You should click the third one, named “(C)Uninstall”
- Then click on the first option which is “1. Uninstall Software”
*Note: Maybe you will see a notification from windows which will tell you to use the control panel to uninstall the program. You may just ignore it.
- Click “Yes” to confirm your decision to uninstall trend micro titanium.
- Now you will see the ‘serial number’ which will be needed to reinstall the program in the computer in future. Copy or write down the number from there and tick on “I have finished writing down the serial number” then click “Uninstall”
- After finish the uninstalling progress, restart your computer when it asks to.
Done, this is all you should do to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium from your computer.